We are leaving Paris Gare Lyon on May 1, 2014 for Milano Central where we will change trains to continue on to Zurich. I have 2 questions I hope you can help me with.
1. I have read somewhere that in French stations only you need to validate your train tickets in the orange compostez at the the entrance to each platform; is that correct? If I understand correctly you just go to the train station otherwise and find the platform for your train and board? Then will they check ticket on board?? I would feel more comfortable if I knew how it worked for sure.
2. We have 15 minutes to change trains in Milano Central. So, we would just exit and find our other train and board correct? I was thinking a local may be able to help us out on the train also.
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 4 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Croatia
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Norway -Trips
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 25 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
ValitateTrain Ticket in Paris & Changing Trains in Milano Central