We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트◑【RAM300.COM】◑ 세부 카지노
- 2 실시간카지노◑【RAM300.COM】◑우리카지노 주소
- 3 카지노사이트￥∥∥∥￥RAM300.ｃＯm￥∥∥∥￥바카라사이트
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?