We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 3 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 12 Small town near Grenada?
- 13 Rome Rental Car
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)