We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Validating of Train Tickets in Austria and Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace