We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Validating of Train Tickets in Austria and Czech Republic
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 How Long For Santorini?
- 3 Best area for wine and which one?
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 9 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 12 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 13 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 14 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 15 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 16 Germany with 6 month old.
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 19 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 20 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 21 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey