We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 currency
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 My San Sebastian ideas
- 4 italy itinerary request
- 5 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 6 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 7 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 8 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 9 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 23 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 24 honeymoon in november
- 25 Amsterdam in August