We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Validating of Train Tickets in Austria and Czech Republic
- 1 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Spain Travel
- 22 Venice in Jan
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!