We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Validating of Train Tickets in Austria and Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 4 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Venice Banning Fodors
- 20 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 23 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?