We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laundry - Ireland?
- 2 Visiting the Black Forest
- 3 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Puglia
- 8 My greece vacation
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 Barcelona Car rental return
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 Greece Experts
- 17 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Itinerary help please!
- 22 AVE train tickets questions.
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Barcelona to Morocco
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings