We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Verona or Athens?
- 3 My 60th birthday surprises
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 6 Spain car rental questions
- 7 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Basque country ideas
- 10 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 14 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 15 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 24 RHK's Fall escape
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam