We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 2 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 3 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 4 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 9 Scotland itinerary advice
- 10 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 11 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 12 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 15 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 16 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 19 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 20 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 25 Visiting Zurich