We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Validating of Train Tickets in Austria and Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 Reputable Tours
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris