We are planning to take some trains in Austria to travel between cities and also to use the Einfach Raus Ticket. Are also planning to do some day trips from Prague by using the local trains. Do we need to validate the tickets for both countries before embarking the train? I know failure to do so in certain European countries like Italy and France will incur a steep fine. Am I correct for Germany, I do not need to do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Salo
- 2 Cities on the Danube
- 3 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 4 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 5 Zurich to Milan
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 Trains through Germany
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 11 Age limit for car rental?
- 12 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 13 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 14 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 15 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 19 Do we need a car?
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Paris -?- Rome
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 When neurotic people plan vacations