My husband and I are traveling to Spain in May to visit sites where we honeymooned 30 years ago. One of those places was Mallorca. Back then, we flew from Madrid to Mallorca. This time, we are renting a car and want to take the ferry from Valencia to Palma. I'm having a hard time finding information online about the ferries and hope someone here can help. Specifically, how long is the trip from Valencia to Mallorca? What is the approximate cost with the car? Which ferry company is best? What is the ferry schedule - departure and return times? We will only have 3 days/2 nights for this part of the trip due to other constraints. Thanks in advance!
Valencia - Mallorca Ferries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece