My husband and I are traveling to Spain in May to visit sites where we honeymooned 30 years ago. One of those places was Mallorca. Back then, we flew from Madrid to Mallorca. This time, we are renting a car and want to take the ferry from Valencia to Palma. I'm having a hard time finding information online about the ferries and hope someone here can help. Specifically, how long is the trip from Valencia to Mallorca? What is the approximate cost with the car? Which ferry company is best? What is the ferry schedule - departure and return times? We will only have 3 days/2 nights for this part of the trip due to other constraints. Thanks in advance!
Valencia - Mallorca Ferries
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped