I'm looking for a Val Passiria hotel. My family and I want to go on holiday in September short term. Now we're searching for a hotel which is familyfriendly and perfekt for family holidays. We already found the Stroblhof: http://www.stroblhof.com/en/
Did anybody have a recommendation or knows another hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 3 Oporto
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 6 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 7 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 25 Undisclsoed location