Newbie alert. lol
Has anyone stayed in any of the VacationinParis apartments #74,120,197,241?
My husband and I will be visiting Paris in June and have decided on the 7th arrondisement.
Are the above apartments okay? Does anyone have experience of those areas/roads?
We live in London and this will be our first time in Paris so we are scared of getting it wrong. Please point out good and bad points. I am open to criticism.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightime Tivoli
- 2 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 3 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Seville to Cordoba
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 IWM
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Amalfi Coast
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
VacationinParis Apartments #74, 197, 241, 120 - your opinions pls?