Newbie alert. lol
Has anyone stayed in any of the VacationinParis apartments #74,120,197,241?
My husband and I will be visiting Paris in June and have decided on the 7th arrondisement.
Are the above apartments okay? Does anyone have experience of those areas/roads?
We live in London and this will be our first time in Paris so we are scared of getting it wrong. Please point out good and bad points. I am open to criticism.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 10 days in London in early December
- 13 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 20 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 24 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
VacationinParis Apartments #74, 197, 241, 120 - your opinions pls?