Me and my husband are planning a 8-9 days trip to Europe with our 1 year old. Since we will be travelling with our little one for the first time, would like advice as to which places are best end of June. Also, we have already been to switzerland (lucerne, interlaken and zurich), Italy (Rome and venice) and france (Milan, paris). We have been thinking of sicily, paris as two desintaion though not finalised. We are looking at a comfortable vacation without too much rushing a place which will be infant friendly and yet let us have fun. Please advice.
Vacation with 1 year old
- 1 Ordering wine in Paris
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Foggia Day Trip
- 7 Cinque Terre card and train
- 8 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 9 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 12 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 13 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 14 Retirement Vacation
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Car rental
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 The Netherlands, France and Spain