we are two families (4 adults and 2 kids (5 years)) and are traveling southern part of spain in end of November.
We plan to spend 2 nights in the white town areas and are looking at Ronda for our night stay.
Given that we are vegeterians we're inclined to rent condos/apartments that have kitchens but are close enough to the tourist attractions and restaurants (for dessert ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 driving from ancona to rome
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 13 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice
Vacation Rental recommendation in Ronda (house/apartment/condominium)