we are two families (4 adults and 2 kids (5 years)) and are traveling southern part of spain in end of November.
We plan to spend 2 nights in the white town areas and are looking at Ronda for our night stay.
Given that we are vegeterians we're inclined to rent condos/apartments that have kitchens but are close enough to the tourist attractions and restaurants (for dessert ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 YIKES!
- 3 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 8 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 9 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 15 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 16 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 17 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Swiss Pass
- 20 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 21 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Athens International airport
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
Vacation Rental recommendation in Ronda (house/apartment/condominium)