we are two families (4 adults and 2 kids (5 years)) and are traveling southern part of spain in end of November.
We plan to spend 2 nights in the white town areas and are looking at Ronda for our night stay.
Given that we are vegeterians we're inclined to rent condos/apartments that have kitchens but are close enough to the tourist attractions and restaurants (for dessert ).
Vacation Rental recommendation in Ronda (house/apartment/condominium)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 2 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 6 going to italy
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 19 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 20 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 21 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?