we are two families (4 adults and 2 kids (5 years)) and are traveling southern part of spain in end of November.
We plan to spend 2 nights in the white town areas and are looking at Ronda for our night stay.
Given that we are vegeterians we're inclined to rent condos/apartments that have kitchens but are close enough to the tourist attractions and restaurants (for dessert ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Paris dining-with teens
- 3 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 6 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 7 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 8 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 9 Weekend away from London
- 10 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 11 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 12 Order/Method of Travel
- 13 sncf help
- 14 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 15 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 16 Possible flight cancellation?
- 17 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 18 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 19 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 20 Another Paris Trip Report
- 21 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 22 Spain in Nov.
- 23 December in "Germany"
- 24 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 25 January Travel
Vacation Rental recommendation in Ronda (house/apartment/condominium)