we are two families (4 adults and 2 kids (5 years)) and are traveling southern part of spain in end of November.
We plan to spend 2 nights in the white town areas and are looking at Ronda for our night stay.
Given that we are vegeterians we're inclined to rent condos/apartments that have kitchens but are close enough to the tourist attractions and restaurants (for dessert ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 2 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 3 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 8 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 9 Verona or Athens?
- 10 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 13 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 14 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 15 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 16 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 17 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 18 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 21 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 22 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 25 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
Vacation Rental recommendation in Ronda (house/apartment/condominium)