I'll be spending several months in Uzhgorod, Ukraine beginning in Feb. , 2006. I have very little information about the city and would love to have more. Any info. would be appreciated -- climate, how to travel to or from (rail vs. air), favorite restaurants or shops, favorite neighborhoods (or areas to avoid!), things to do or see, etc. Thanks in advance ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 20 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 hotels in Seville