I'll be spending several months in Uzhgorod, Ukraine beginning in Feb. , 2006. I have very little information about the city and would love to have more. Any info. would be appreciated -- climate, how to travel to or from (rail vs. air), favorite restaurants or shops, favorite neighborhoods (or areas to avoid!), things to do or see, etc. Thanks in advance ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Dresden or Leipzig
- 9 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Moving to Belfast
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 4-6 weeks
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?