I'll be spending several months in Uzhgorod, Ukraine beginning in Feb. , 2006. I have very little information about the city and would love to have more. Any info. would be appreciated -- climate, how to travel to or from (rail vs. air), favorite restaurants or shops, favorite neighborhoods (or areas to avoid!), things to do or see, etc. Thanks in advance ...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 2 Week European Itinerary
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Channel Islands
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 22 Rome Accommodation
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 25 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary