We are visiting Amsterdam in early May. We always rent bicycles for our Amsterdam visits and have done lots of day trips from Amsterdam - Amstel, Broek in Waterland. We enjoy cycling about 15-25 miles a day. Two years ago we took the train to Rotterdam for the day, rented municipal bicycles to tour the city, and had a great time. We want to take another day trip from Amsterdam this year: either to Den Haag or Utrecht, with some interesting bicycling if possible. If we go to Den Haag, we would like to visit the Escher Museum, and if Utrecht, the Rietveld-Shroder Huis. The Museum and the Huis are equally interesting for us. Is Den Haag interesting to see cycling? What about the countryside around Utrecht? Any forest? How convenient is everything?
Utrecht or Den Haag - day trip from Amsterdam
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 3 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 florence hotel
- 9 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 10 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 11 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 17 My Journey Through Europe
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 If you could go anywhere in Italy......