I know tmobile has wifi calling. I am headed to italy next week, and I was wondering how to use this feature. Do I need to do anything to activate it before I go? Do I need to call tmobile and tell them what i'm doing? How do I use it once in italy? Thanks! Amanda
Using wifi with tmobile in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Switzerland
- 2 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Best london location to stay?
- 6 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 7 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 8 Passport stamp in the UK
- 9 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 10 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 11 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 12 What's your suggestion ????
- 13 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 18 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Scotland and northern England