I know tmobile has wifi calling. I am headed to italy next week, and I was wondering how to use this feature. Do I need to do anything to activate it before I go? Do I need to call tmobile and tell them what i'm doing? How do I use it once in italy? Thanks! Amanda
Using wifi with tmobile in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Best hostels from experience
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary