I'm taking a 6 month trip to Europe starting April 1 (yes I'm aware of Schengen requirements), and I'm trying to determine the best method for cummincating with people from the US. I own a US-based business and I want to talk to my customers using a US phone number. I have an iPhone 4 and it would be nice if I could unlock it for use in Europe and communicate via VOIP using GSM or Wifi when available. Does anyone have any experiences with using mobile VOIP in Europe? Has anyone tried using Skype or Google Voice from a mobile phone? Any suggestions for iPhone app, SIP provider, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Using VOIP on mobile phone in Europe - any experiences??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 25 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters