I'm taking a 6 month trip to Europe starting April 1 (yes I'm aware of Schengen requirements), and I'm trying to determine the best method for cummincating with people from the US. I own a US-based business and I want to talk to my customers using a US phone number. I have an iPhone 4 and it would be nice if I could unlock it for use in Europe and communicate via VOIP using GSM or Wifi when available. Does anyone have any experiences with using mobile VOIP in Europe? Has anyone tried using Skype or Google Voice from a mobile phone? Any suggestions for iPhone app, SIP provider, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Using VOIP on mobile phone in Europe - any experiences??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 7 ITALY
- 8 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 9 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 14 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 18 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 22 London hotel tax is 20%
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 France: which maps?
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?