In 2013 I will have business trips in US and Europe and need to be available by my Voip. Currently I use Switzernet and my calls to US and many other European countries are free. My question is that can I use my service with Wifi or there would be problems?Any experience?
Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 5 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 8 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 9 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 10 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 11 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 15 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 16 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 17 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 20 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 21 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 22 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs