Leave for Austria on Monday...will be going to Salzburg and Vienna. Question for everybody, is it alright to tip taxi drivers and porters in US dollars? Or is that considered inappropriate or offensive in some way? Of course, considering how little the dollar is worth when compared to the Euro, I would pay more in US, but I was just thinking ahead since I'll be arriving with no Euros on hand. Any advice appreciated, thanks! Michele
Using US$ in Austira??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Santorini transportation
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 10 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 11 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 12 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 13 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 14 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 18 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 22 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions