There is a lot of good advice on the threads about purchasing travel/health insurance prior to a trip, but has anyone actually had to use their policy? Was the covereage what was promised? Did you have any problems with services or reimbursement from the company? With that said, are there any companies you would avoid based on your experiences?
Using trip health insurance overseas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 3 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival