There is a lot of good advice on the threads about purchasing travel/health insurance prior to a trip, but has anyone actually had to use their policy? Was the covereage what was promised? Did you have any problems with services or reimbursement from the company? With that said, are there any companies you would avoid based on your experiences?
Using trip health insurance overseas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 5 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 6 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Paris November 2014
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?