When I try to book a trip on Tenitalia's site, after all my train information is entered, it asks me for an ID and password. I do not have one and at one point I was able to determine that you could only register on the site if you had an address in Italy. How do I book a ticket without it asking me for an ID, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 2 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 10 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 17 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 21 Dordogne lodging
- 22 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 23 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?