Please help make the most of our Swiss Passes. We are a couple travelling and hiking about 4 weeks in August through the magic that is Switzerland. RS makes the SP sound so easy, but some trains require seat reservations. Is there a way to reserve seats now?
Would you recommend buying the passes online? The site I checked did not seem to allow purchase of consecutive passes per traveller.
It also doesn't seem a good idea to purchase added excursions with the pass, not knowing the weather in advance.
Hopefully this is all very simple.
Also, online photos show people on the trains in shirtsleeves on a sunny day! Great advertising, but I had been planning to pack specialized ski/hiking layers, boots, gloves, and hat!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate any advice here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland