Please help make the most of our Swiss Passes. We are a couple travelling and hiking about 4 weeks in August through the magic that is Switzerland. RS makes the SP sound so easy, but some trains require seat reservations. Is there a way to reserve seats now?
Would you recommend buying the passes online? The site I checked did not seem to allow purchase of consecutive passes per traveller.
It also doesn't seem a good idea to purchase added excursions with the pass, not knowing the weather in advance.
Hopefully this is all very simple.
Also, online photos show people on the trains in shirtsleeves on a sunny day! Great advertising, but I had been planning to pack specialized ski/hiking layers, boots, gloves, and hat!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate any advice here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 13 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia