I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Le Marche, Italy
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Ballet Bolshoi
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 9 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 fear of driving in rome!
- 12 Italy trains question
- 13 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 14 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 15 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 21 European Championship
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano