I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Athens
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years