I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Appenzell in December?
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 13 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 25 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?