I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 4 Should we go to Vienna?
- 5 Restaurant week in France
- 6 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 7 Is splendia.com reliable?
- 8 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 12 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 15 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 16 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 22 Renting a car
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Loire Valley itinerary