I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 5 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 6 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 7 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 10 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 13 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 14 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 15 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 16 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 17 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 18 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Budapest questions round 1
- 23 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???