I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days outside Rome
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 21 Cambrils
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs