I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Using "onefinestay" in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Swiss rail passes
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 train to Vernon France
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 19 Venice
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 London tube
- 25 Sim Card for Data Plan