I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Using "onefinestay" in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 22 year olds in Europe
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Cylades Island Hopping
- 10 One week in Spain, late May
- 11 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 14 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 16 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 17 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?