I'm in the VERY early stages of planning a two week trip to London with my large family. I have been looking for a townhouse to rent (much more practical than 4 hotel rooms) and came across the company "onefinestay".
Their homes look lovely, with great locations. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? Is there another company you would recommend?
Here are a few details about what I'm looking for:
Kensington-Chelsea-Notting Hill area preferred
At least 4 bedrooms, preferably 5
Super King size bed
Budget is not an issue
Thank you in advance for your feedback! I've only written here once, but greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge this community has, and the civility with which it is shared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 20 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 21 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 22 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 23 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Any good apps for Amsterdam?