We will be in Corsica for 11 days in September. Rental cars with GPS are too pricey, so we wonder if we can use Google maps on our android phone and get the same results. Anyone have experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 Brugge hotel help
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Old European currency
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Amsterdam hotels
- 13 Five night Ireland Trip
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 1 month in Europe
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time