We will be in Corsica for 11 days in September. Rental cars with GPS are too pricey, so we wonder if we can use Google maps on our android phone and get the same results. Anyone have experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 2 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 8 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 9 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 10 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 16 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 17 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 Shorts in South of France?