I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris