I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 Manchester on derby weekend
- 6 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 7 December in Slovenia
- 8 Night club strobe light
- 9 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 10 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 11 Road Maps of Ireland
- 12 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 15 Dover queues
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia