I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 7 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Italy museum tickets
- 11 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 sfo to europe
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 20 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 21 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 24 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia