I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노只☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚只아시아카지노
- 2 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 3 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 4 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 5 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 6 Cycling in France- North to South
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 11 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 12 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 13 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 14 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 15 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 16 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 17 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 18 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 22 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 23 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia