I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 1 Edinburgh
- 2 Vacation rental in Provence
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Battlefield Tour
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 21 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 24 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 25 London on a sunny day