I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 4 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 5 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 8 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 13 Day trips by train from Milan
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 Advance Booking for Spain
- 16 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 17 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 18 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 19 Norwegian air
- 20 3 Wake-up calls
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 Scotland Question
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 25 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia