I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 Portugal Trip
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 24 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules