I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia