I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Germany or Sweden
- 10 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 25 Rome -- The next time around
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia