I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Walking itinerary in England?
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia