I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Rhine River Cruise
- 11 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Greece in 15 Days
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Adaptors for Belgium
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 Train Ticket Help
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 Prague old town
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia