I know the Baltic Countries have their own currency, but do they accept Euro's. I think Estonia might? I would also like to preload a Visa Travel Debit card (not connected to my bank account) with money. How easy is it to find machines that will take these cards to issue local currency?
(we are going to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia..we plan on using mostly credit card, but we know that we have the need for some cash. We won't be in each country for very long and don't want to change a lot of cash)
Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 1 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 2 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Nice
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 trip
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 semi escorted tours
- 17 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay