Has anyone booked a car rental thru Auto Europe using a site other than the US site (if u live in the US). I am thinking of booking on the Auto Europe other than the USA site? Prices are much cheaper on these sites. For example, the US site quotes $665 for a rental. The rental price using the GB site is the equivalent of $500, the Europe site is the equivalent of $469 & the Italian site the equivalent of $420. I can take the booking thru to the end checking I am a US citizen and putting in my correct address and appear to be able to book. I am hesitant to use the Italian site since I don't read Italian. Any experience booking thru the foreign sites?
Using Auto Europe sites other than USA
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Novels set in Greece
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip