Has anyone booked a car rental thru Auto Europe using a site other than the US site (if u live in the US). I am thinking of booking on the Auto Europe other than the USA site? Prices are much cheaper on these sites. For example, the US site quotes $665 for a rental. The rental price using the GB site is the equivalent of $500, the Europe site is the equivalent of $469 & the Italian site the equivalent of $420. I can take the booking thru to the end checking I am a US citizen and putting in my correct address and appear to be able to book. I am hesitant to use the Italian site since I don't read Italian. Any experience booking thru the foreign sites?
Using Auto Europe sites other than USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 2 To Prague or not to Prague
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 5 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 France to Italy advice needed please
- 12 Skiing in Austria?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 21 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 22 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 23 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 24 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 25 Dordogne lodging