Has anyone booked a car rental thru Auto Europe using a site other than the US site (if u live in the US). I am thinking of booking on the Auto Europe other than the USA site? Prices are much cheaper on these sites. For example, the US site quotes $665 for a rental. The rental price using the GB site is the equivalent of $500, the Europe site is the equivalent of $469 & the Italian site the equivalent of $420. I can take the booking thru to the end checking I am a US citizen and putting in my correct address and appear to be able to book. I am hesitant to use the Italian site since I don't read Italian. Any experience booking thru the foreign sites?
Using Auto Europe sites other than USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report