I have been content using my IPhone as we travel in Europe with just wifi for data. I do not use my iPhone for phone calls. now I'm thinking it might be useful to get the smallest AT&T data plan ($30 for 120MB) to be able to use the iPhone for mapping and looking at bus/metro lines as we walk about Paris over the next two weeks. however I keep reading that the data plan charges are outrageous and get used up quickly. I would not check email or download large files. Just some surfing should do it. What have others experienced? My phone is locked so can't get a sim card. Thanks
Using AT&T international data plan with iphone5 in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet or travel agent?
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Italian Lakes
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Help With Vienna
- 23 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk