I have been content using my IPhone as we travel in Europe with just wifi for data. I do not use my iPhone for phone calls. now I'm thinking it might be useful to get the smallest AT&T data plan ($30 for 120MB) to be able to use the iPhone for mapping and looking at bus/metro lines as we walk about Paris over the next two weeks. however I keep reading that the data plan charges are outrageous and get used up quickly. I would not check email or download large files. Just some surfing should do it. What have others experienced? My phone is locked so can't get a sim card. Thanks
Using AT&T international data plan with iphone5 in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 2 dining in Brussels
- 3 Madrid: City Views
- 4 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 5 plug adapters ITALY
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 13 How much luggage?????
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 16 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 17 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 20 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 21 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 22 Madrid: Flamenco
- 23 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 24 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 25 German Rail Twin Pass