I have been content using my IPhone as we travel in Europe with just wifi for data. I do not use my iPhone for phone calls. now I'm thinking it might be useful to get the smallest AT&T data plan ($30 for 120MB) to be able to use the iPhone for mapping and looking at bus/metro lines as we walk about Paris over the next two weeks. however I keep reading that the data plan charges are outrageous and get used up quickly. I would not check email or download large files. Just some surfing should do it. What have others experienced? My phone is locked so can't get a sim card. Thanks
Using AT&T international data plan with iphone5 in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 4 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 London visit
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 13 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 16 Duoro river cruises
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Munich and Dachau
- 19 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Useful website for France
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014