Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 4 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 5 Car rental leaving Rome
- 6 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Greece in March?
- 13 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 14 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 15 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 16 Holland/France/Spain
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Why Not Helsinki?
- 19 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 20 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 21 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 22 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 23 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 24 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 25 Glasgow and Edinburgh