Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 4 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 7 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Paris advice with kids
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 18 Travelling Iceland
- 19 Tuscany Itinerary
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Route Information
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?