Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 2 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 3 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 7 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 8 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 9 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 10 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 11 Day Trip From London
- 12 day trip from Glasgow
- 13 Southern Puglia Italy
- 14 London-Paris summer 2016
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 17 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 18 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 19 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 22 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 23 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 24 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 25 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics