Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 2 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 3 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 4 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 PLITVICE LAKES
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 15 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 16 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 17 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 18 Phone cards
- 19 sim card
- 20 February in Florence
- 21 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 22 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 25 Should we go to Vienna?