Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Dublin & Stockholm
- 3 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 4 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 5 Place to stay in London
- 6 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 7 Barcelona to south of France
- 8 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 9 SIXT car rental uk
- 10 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 11 Holding bags in Paris
- 12 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 13 England/Scotland In January questions
- 14 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 15 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 16 Cornwall and Germany
- 17 Edinburgh Questions...
- 18 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 19 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 20 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 21 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 22 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 23 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?