Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Election - Questions???
- 2 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 8 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 14 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 French election
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 mountain views near London