Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 We're here!
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 6 Moving to Italy
- 7 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 8 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 9 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 19 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Athens
- 25 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???