Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviewing Switzerland and Italy
- 2 Renfe help please!!
- 3 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 4 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 5 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 6 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 7 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 8 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 9 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 13 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 16 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 17 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 18 A road trip to Florence
- 19 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 20 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 21 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 22 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 23 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 24 Road trip in Spain
- 25 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento