Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zadar or Sibenik
- 2 Barcelona - places to stay
- 3 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 4 Guide in Russia
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 8 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 travel fan 220v?
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 First Trip to Paris
- 17 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 18 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 19 B&Bs in Ireland
- 20 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!