Two years ago we were in Italy and had no trouble using our regular US credit cards in stores, train station ticket machines, etc.
Is it any different in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Car rental insurance woes
- 3 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 4 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 5 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 6 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 7 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 8 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 9 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 18 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 19 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 20 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 12 Days in Italy
- 23 Paris recommendations?
- 24 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul