Will be traveling to Paris, Frankfurt and various parts of Italy. Would like to be able to use a smartphone mainly for data capabilities (google translate/maps) . Was wondering how feasible it is to use a U.S. Cellphone overseas? Would it be better to purchase a temporary phone over there and will I be able to use it in all three countries? I know roaming charges overseas for US phones is absurd. Was wondering what everyone else does?
Using a smartphone in Europe
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 12 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 13 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 20 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 25 Which tour company would be best?