Will be traveling to Paris, Frankfurt and various parts of Italy. Would like to be able to use a smartphone mainly for data capabilities (google translate/maps) . Was wondering how feasible it is to use a U.S. Cellphone overseas? Would it be better to purchase a temporary phone over there and will I be able to use it in all three countries? I know roaming charges overseas for US phones is absurd. Was wondering what everyone else does?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Rome
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 PARIS
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Athens Help
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice