Will be traveling to Paris, Frankfurt and various parts of Italy. Would like to be able to use a smartphone mainly for data capabilities (google translate/maps) . Was wondering how feasible it is to use a U.S. Cellphone overseas? Would it be better to purchase a temporary phone over there and will I be able to use it in all three countries? I know roaming charges overseas for US phones is absurd. Was wondering what everyone else does?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Bernese Oberland
- 4 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 5 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 8 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 ATM
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Living in Paris......for a week
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Athens tour guide advice
- 25 Madrid or Barcelona first?