This is my first trip out of the US.
Can I use my (new and expensive) flat iron in Denmark with a converter?
Someone told me it will be ruined & I need to buy another!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 3 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 4 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 5 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 6 A wonderful month in France
- 7 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 8 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 9 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 11 French towns in autumn
- 12 Octoberfest
- 13 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 14 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 15 French countryside/wine country
- 16 Day Trip From London
- 17 Any used www.only-apartments.com to book Paris Apartment?
- 18 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 19 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 20 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 21 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 22 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 23 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 24 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 25 London/Newcastle trip