Some useful info about places to stay and eat in London and a great piece about a week long walk around London's Capital Ring camping in people's gardens!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 9 Acorn TV
- 10 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary