Is it easy to use the stroller (i.e McClearn Quest or Inglesina Zippy) in cities like Rome, Naples, or Bari? Is there usually a place to store the stroller at the museum, or places like Colosseum, Pantheon, Vatican?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Leap Card
- 2 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 11 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 mountain views near London
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 vegetarian in spain
- 24 Garda Land
- 25 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?