We will be traveling to Amsterdam this fall, do we need any special shots like when you go to other foreign places?
Also, besides our drivers license and passport, should we bring any other vital documents?
Are there restrictions on what we can bring back to the US?
We will be flying through Atlanta then to Amsterdam. Any problems getting through customs in Amsterdam?
We want to take 2 day trips by train to Belgium and Germany. Any thoughts?
Our first trip abroad and have many questions. Any suggestion, advice, would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 22 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?