We will be traveling to Amsterdam this fall, do we need any special shots like when you go to other foreign places?
Also, besides our drivers license and passport, should we bring any other vital documents?
Are there restrictions on what we can bring back to the US?
We will be flying through Atlanta then to Amsterdam. Any problems getting through customs in Amsterdam?
We want to take 2 day trips by train to Belgium and Germany. Any thoughts?
Our first trip abroad and have many questions. Any suggestion, advice, would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report