I was in the uk this summer and could not find graham crackers or graham flour. No one in my UK family ever heard of them! so this year, i thought for the holidays i would like to send them some graham crackers and some other foods that we have here in the US that may not be available in the UK. if i remember correctly, they were also saying that chocolate (like Mars and Hershey brands) are different in the US. I would love any and all suggestions! Thank you! I will also post on the US forum.
US foods not available in the UK
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 London for Christmas