I was in the uk this summer and could not find graham crackers or graham flour. No one in my UK family ever heard of them! so this year, i thought for the holidays i would like to send them some graham crackers and some other foods that we have here in the US that may not be available in the UK. if i remember correctly, they were also saying that chocolate (like Mars and Hershey brands) are different in the US. I would love any and all suggestions! Thank you! I will also post on the US forum.
US foods not available in the UK
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek islands from Turkey
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...