I am heading to London and will visit with a cousin who has recently moved his family there to live. I would like to bring a gift but here is the catch.... I am planning to carry on luggage so liquids are out. Suggestions?
US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 1 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 2 Best area for wine and which one?
- 3 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 4 Home base in Provence in July
- 5 Four days to wander France???
- 6 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 9 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Drive Rome Florence
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 17 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 22 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days