I am heading to London and will visit with a cousin who has recently moved his family there to live. I would like to bring a gift but here is the catch.... I am planning to carry on luggage so liquids are out. Suggestions?
US Expats living in London what do you miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 2 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 3 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 4 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 5 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 11 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 12 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 15 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 16 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Hotel in Istanbul
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 23 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Best driving map for Greece?