I am heading to London and will visit with a cousin who has recently moved his family there to live. I would like to bring a gift but here is the catch.... I am planning to carry on luggage so liquids are out. Suggestions?
US Expats living in London what do you miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 7 German Rail Twin Pass
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 11 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 12 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 22 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 23 Paris in black and white
- 24 10 days to Explore Europe
- 25 Transfer Milan airport