This April we will travel to France, England and Ireland. Will our US debit cards which do not have "chips" work in their ATMs to withdraw money from our US account?
US Debit Cards and European ATMs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 2 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 7 4 days in Scotland
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 10 Iceland wedding
- 11 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 12 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 13 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 14 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 17 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 18 Accommodation
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 21 Freising or Erding?
- 22 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 23 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 24 Trains
- 25 Euro Quiz # 61 - Paris (n'est pas) Pourri!