This April we will travel to France, England and Ireland. Will our US debit cards which do not have "chips" work in their ATMs to withdraw money from our US account?
US Debit Cards and European ATMs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 3 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 6 Rolling bags in Venice
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 11 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 12 Big and little towns of Europe
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 23 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 24 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 25 Tell me about Manchester