I'll be returning from Italy in the next few days and was wondering how US Customs works. We bought a lot of little gifts, nothing of significant value. Do we declare it all. Are there limits, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 6 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 7 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 8 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 13 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 16 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 17 Sardinia in early May
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 23 Venice; recommendations
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy