I would like to have some information about moving to Ireland. My boyfriend is an American citizen with Irish roots (Great grandparents). We were considering moving to Ireland for 1-2 years. I am European, so there won’t be any problem for me to work and live there but he’s an non-eu resident, a plumber/carpenter (I’ve seen that it’s included in the ineligible professions).
He’s interested in sound technicians jobs aswell…is there a way for us to move? Even taking advantage of my EU passport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Corfu
- 9 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 25 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain