My daughter and her friend were travelling in Barcelona and the friend had her passport and things stolen.They now have to travel by train to Madrid to the Australian Embassy. As money is now an issue for them I want to book something for them, near the Embassy, while they wait for the new passport. I have the address of the Embassy as : Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana but I do not know which part of the city this is. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
urgently need cheap, decent accommodation near Australian Embassy in Madrid
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich