My daughter and her friend were travelling in Barcelona and the friend had her passport and things stolen.They now have to travel by train to Madrid to the Australian Embassy. As money is now an issue for them I want to book something for them, near the Embassy, while they wait for the new passport. I have the address of the Embassy as : Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana but I do not know which part of the city this is. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
urgently need cheap, decent accommodation near Australian Embassy in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 9 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 13 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 19 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 20 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 21 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 22 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 23 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!