My daughter and her friend were travelling in Barcelona and the friend had her passport and things stolen.They now have to travel by train to Madrid to the Australian Embassy. As money is now an issue for them I want to book something for them, near the Embassy, while they wait for the new passport. I have the address of the Embassy as : Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana but I do not know which part of the city this is. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
urgently need cheap, decent accommodation near Australian Embassy in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 5 Azores
- 6 tulips in the Netherland
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin to Armagh?
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?