My daughter and her friend were travelling in Barcelona and the friend had her passport and things stolen.They now have to travel by train to Madrid to the Australian Embassy. As money is now an issue for them I want to book something for them, near the Embassy, while they wait for the new passport. I have the address of the Embassy as : Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana but I do not know which part of the city this is. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
urgently need cheap, decent accommodation near Australian Embassy in Madrid
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 Normandy on our own?
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 13 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 14 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 19 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 20 Car rental
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 23 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)