My daughter and her friend were travelling in Barcelona and the friend had her passport and things stolen.They now have to travel by train to Madrid to the Australian Embassy. As money is now an issue for them I want to book something for them, near the Embassy, while they wait for the new passport. I have the address of the Embassy as : Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana but I do not know which part of the city this is. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
urgently need cheap, decent accommodation near Australian Embassy in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 21 London hotel
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan