I am an Indian citizen working in UK on Tier 2 ICT. My family is about to apply for their UK tourist visas. For their application, I am providing below documents along with the applicants' documents. Could you please guide me for any additional documents that we need to provide for a successful operation? Feel free to add anything.
1. Father - Owns a small shop in India
2. Mother - Housewife
3. Brother - Works in a private company
4. Sister in law - Used to work a month back, has now left job and a housewife
My documents -
1. Self written sponsorship letter
2. Proof of accommodation - Since I live in a 1BHK rented house, I am providing a flexible booking of a nearest hotel for their stay of 2 weeks. Will this suffice? I will mention same in Sponsorship letter
3. Electricity bill
4. Water bill
5. Council Bill
6. 6 months salary slip
7. 3 months bank statement
8. Passport Copy/BRP Copy
9. Letter of Employment
Document for Father and Mother-
1. Marriage Certificate
2. 3 year Income Tax Return of Father
3. Father's and Mother's bank statements
4. What documents to specify for shop/business ownership : (Business Registration document?? )
5. Documents of ownership of any house/land in India
6. Any Fixed deposits
Documents for Brother and Sister in law -
1. Marriage Certificate
2. 3 year Income Tax return of both
3. Bank statements of both
4. Passports of both
5. Brother's employment letter
6. Brother's leave letter from his employer
7. Any fixed deposits
8. Sister in law relieving letter from her employer
Additional documents -
1. Cover letter
1. Is there any separate dependency letters to be provided by Brother or Father for their wives?
2. Is flight bookings necessary at time of application?
3. TB test ?
4. Are there any documents from my side or applicants side that need to be attested?
5. Any other missing documents that I/applicants should provide?
6. Is there any UK tax related document to be provided?
7. My tenancy agreement required?
Thanks much in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 A good book!!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt