I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
URGENT -Luggage Storage in Heraklion - Crete - Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)