I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 7 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 8 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 9 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 16 1 way ticket
- 17 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 18 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 21 What type of visa is right for me?
- 22 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam