I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 4 Como or Bellagio
- 5 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 6 Amalfi and Rome
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 Amsterdam B&B
- 9 What do pack for Ireland?
- 10 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 First time in Greece
- 14 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 17 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 20 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Paris to Morocco