I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
URGENT -Luggage Storage in Heraklion - Crete - Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Flam, Norway railway
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection