I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 3 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 6 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 9 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 10 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 17 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 23 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 Frankfurt, Germany hotels