I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giro d'Italia
- 2 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 3 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 4 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 7 tipping
- 8 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 9 Glyfada beaches
- 10 Spain for 10 nights
- 11 an now not supposed to, so advantage purcha
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 14 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 15 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 16 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 17 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 20 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 21 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 22 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 23 Advice about Naples?
- 24 Alsace Accommodations
- 25 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?