I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 5 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 10 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 11 Porto in January
- 12 Places to visit from Zurich
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 casusyazılım
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)