I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
URGENT -Luggage Storage in Heraklion - Crete - Greece
- 1 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 2 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 3 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich