I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 24 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 25 St Andrews advice