I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 2 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 7 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 8 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Train tickets in Italy?
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 13 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 19 8 Hours in Rome
- 20 Athens International airport
- 21 Corsica
- 22 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 23 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 24 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 25 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon