I leave tomorrow for a 3 week wedding/honeymoon trip. At one point during my trip I am traveling to Heraklion via overnight ferry from Pireaus.
I arrive in Heraklion at 6:00am. My plan was to tour Heraklion during the day before I rent a car and head to Chania where I am staying for 3 nights.
I really have a two part question
(1) Is there a place that I can store my luggage for a 1/2 day while I tour Heraklion, if so where is it, what is the name of the place.
(2)This question is nearly as important to me than the first, BUT most stuff doesn't open until 8 or 9 am and all "attractions" will be closed at 6:00am. Does anyone have any clever ideas of how I can fill 2 or 3 hours until things open up - Breakfast place, park to relax, any nice walks, etc.
Thank You and Happy Travels,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Norway accessories and must have
- 4 Norway holiday locations
- 5 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 6 Our European adventures
- 7 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 8 Munich restaurant recs
- 9 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 10 Bordeaux TRIP
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Greece in 15 Days
- 16 Adaptors for Belgium
- 17 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Walking Scotland
- 19 Home base for a month in France?
- 20 Train Ticket Help
- 21 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 tablet
- 25 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations