We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Paris hotel
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Stuck in Paris
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 Spain - day driver advice
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 Iceland france spain
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report