We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임룰렛§＼⋆【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼⋆게임룰렛
- 2 식보게임§＼♟【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼♟식보게임
- 3 My message...인터넷바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생방송식보§＼♞【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼♞생방송식보
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Undisclsoed location
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train