We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
URGENT: ideal hotel to Versailles?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 3 No Pooh in Poland
- 4 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 7 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 8 Taormina Sicily
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 13 Naxos in May
- 14 European Travel websites
- 15 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Paris and where else?
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 24 Southern Italy in November
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?