We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 9 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 10 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!