We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?