We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Riviera
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Switzerland in mid-April
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 Hamam Istanbul?
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 visa appointment experience
- 16 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 17 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany