We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 My 60th birthday surprises
- 3 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 4 Help with first time trip with family
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Spain car rental questions
- 11 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 12 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 13 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 14 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 15 Verona or Athens?
- 16 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 17 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 20 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 25 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!