We'll be in Paris in 10 days and we're running out of time! We used priceline for most of our stay in Paris but it won't accept our exact bid for the 29th and 30th of this month! These are the first 2 days we land in France from Egypt. I was thinking that maybe it would be best to stay at a hotel near/at Versailles (and thus see the Palace at the beginning of our trip?). We won't have a car, we're too large a family to take one taxi (5 people) so we want something convenient to mass transport (thinking about taking the RER from the airport then head to Versailles). So, the ideal hotel would be off of the RER (or metro) and near Versailles.
Does anyone know of such a hotel? Oh, of course, ideally it would cost less than $110 each room (we need 2 rooms so total $220 a night). Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna