We are departing soon for our trip to Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro & Slovenia. We are in our 30’s & love sightseeing-culture & vegetarian (No fish/ seafood) Here is our itinerary.
1. Should we go to Rovinj & Pula OR Zagreb? If Rovinj, what is the best way to travel from Pitvice Lake to Rovinj? (At first we planned to go to Zagreb since we’ve been to Rome but now we are debating).
2. How much time to spend in Pitvice Lake National Park? Is most of the park covered with the boat & bus ride provided by the park? Which is the most popular short hike in the park?
3. Should we skip Hvar & go to Korcula instead?
4. Can some also recommend vegetarian food along our itinerary!
5. Also, pl. make any other suggestions you may have.
Day 1 & 2- Sarajevo, Bosnia
Day 3- Mostar & travel to Dubrovnik
Day 4 & 5- Dubrovnik
Day 6- Excursion to Montenegro
Day 7- Travel to Split & 1/2 a day
Day 8 – Hvar
Day 9- Split & Travel to Pitvice Lake
Day 10- Pitvice Lake & Arrive Rovinj or Zagreb
Day 11 & 12-
Day 13- Travel to Ljubljana
Day 14- Day trip to Bled, Julian Alps
Day 15- Ljubljana
Day 16- Fly back home
Any timely help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro