We are departing soon for our trip to Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro & Slovenia. We are in our 30’s & love sightseeing-culture & vegetarian (No fish/ seafood) Here is our itinerary.
1. Should we go to Rovinj & Pula OR Zagreb? If Rovinj, what is the best way to travel from Pitvice Lake to Rovinj? (At first we planned to go to Zagreb since we’ve been to Rome but now we are debating).
2. How much time to spend in Pitvice Lake National Park? Is most of the park covered with the boat & bus ride provided by the park? Which is the most popular short hike in the park?
3. Should we skip Hvar & go to Korcula instead?
4. Can some also recommend vegetarian food along our itinerary!
5. Also, pl. make any other suggestions you may have.
Day 1 & 2- Sarajevo, Bosnia
Day 3- Mostar & travel to Dubrovnik
Day 4 & 5- Dubrovnik
Day 6- Excursion to Montenegro
Day 7- Travel to Split & 1/2 a day
Day 8 – Hvar
Day 9- Split & Travel to Pitvice Lake
Day 10- Pitvice Lake & Arrive Rovinj or Zagreb
Day 11 & 12-
Day 13- Travel to Ljubljana
Day 14- Day trip to Bled, Julian Alps
Day 15- Ljubljana
Day 16- Fly back home
Any timely help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Transport for local Venice travel
- 3 Borghese Gallery Question
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 9 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 10 Towns around Lucca
- 11 Cork questions
- 12 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Italy Vacation
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Germany or Sweden
- 25 Crete Holiday
URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro