We were supposed to be on a flight from chicago to brussels last evening, and it got cancelled. Now, there is a chance that united (which I will never ever use again) is putting us on a flight to amsterdam tonight (after 24 hours lost) and there is no connecting flight from amsterdam to brussels within next 4 hours.
So, I am thinking about getting off in amsterdam and spending a day there and then drive to germany. Since the begining of our trip to bruges is already screwed, I may entirely skip belgium and rather spend two days between amsterdam and germany (near monschau).
Please help me find a hotel where I can stay with two young kids (two adults and two kids) for a night without going way over budgent (around 200 dollars max?) and something that's easily accesiable using public transportation. We land there on friday at 9 am, and will try to leave the next day around noon. We have rented a car starting satursday noon from the airport.
Since we were not going to amsterdam - i have not done any research on what to do and where to go. Please help me figure out how to spend about 24 hours there with two kids.
Many thanks in advance. I will be looking here for tip the mement I have access to internet.
Urgent help needed please - amsterdam
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 7 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 RHK's heading to Europe
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Planning my trip to Italy
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Driving in Genoa
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)