What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 2 How to get to Mallorca
- 3 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 4 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 5 4 days in Scotland
- 6 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 7 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 8 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 9 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 10 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 11 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 12 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 13 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 18 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 19 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 20 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 21 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary