What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Positano - Villa
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Now for the Venice hotel
- 16 Spanish Music
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 2 different itineraries
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 21 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 22 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 25 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?