What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Xmas windows in London
- 2 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 3 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 4 Stroller in Europe
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 7 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 8 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 11 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Holland/France/Spain
- 17 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 18 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 19 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 20 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 24 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 25 Greece in March?
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary