What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Need Information about French Alps
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary