What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Day trips around Vienna
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary