What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 London tube
- 3 London hotel
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 21 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris