What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Priceline for London hotels
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions