What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Cyprus photo gallery
- 7 Schengen rule made easy
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 One month (ish) in Spain
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Sorrento Advice Please
- 19 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 20 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata