What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 6 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Greece Experts
- 12 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 13 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Germany and Austria trip report
- 19 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary