What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 2 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 3 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 15 Weather in the dolomites
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 Help for San Sebastian
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 23 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!