What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 Amalfi October 16-25
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 Germany in 7 days
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 16 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 19 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 20 Naples
- 21 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 23 Como or Bellagio
- 24 Traveling to Nice, seeking someone to join.
- 25 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary