What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 Lyon
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary