What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 2 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 3 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 4 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 What area of Venice to stay?
- 7 la spezia vs. levanto
- 8 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 9 Southern Puglia Italy
- 10 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 11 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 12 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 13 Travel help laundary
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 Puglia and Matera
- 17 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 18 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 19 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 22 6 nights in Dublin
- 23 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 24 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 25 Norway and Netherlands
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary