What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 5 Day itinerary
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 9 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 10 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 12 days europe
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary