What do you say about my planning?
I am taking my car from Rhodes, going to Marmaris and driving a sercular route to Didim -> Selcuk (Efessos), ->Pamukkale, ->Antalya, ->Kas, ->Fethye and back to Marmaris. All this in 7 days!!! Is it possible?
I am planning to stay 1 night at Didim, 1 night at Selcuk, 1 night at Pamukkale, 2 nights in Antalya and two nights either in Kas or Fethiye.
What do you think about it?
Also I'd like to tell me about the working hours of the sights in Pamukkale. What time they open? Will they be open late in the evening? I want to visit the place on sunset, because of the better lanscape colors, the better temperatures and the long driving from Selcuk (combined with a possible visit to Afrodisias - really can I manage both? If the sites in Pamukkale close early, should I skip Afrodisias and head straight to Pam?)
What about the route from Denizli to Antalya? Has anyone done it? It seems long, difficult (in a high altitude) and rather monotonus. How long it takes to Antalya?
Has anyone visited Termessos near Antalya? Should I go there?
From Antalya to Marmaris I haven't planned anything specific. So, any suggestion for this part of my journey will be much appriciated.
And I cannot stand the Summer heat!!!
So, all the visits will have to be held early in the morning or in the evening (provided the sites will be open - Afrodisias will be an exception to that I suppose)
Thank you for your time!!!
Urgent!!! Going to Turkey in 2 days! Need advise about my itenary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 venice, italy
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 April in Madrid
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Big and little towns of Europe
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 20 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 24 Which Florence hotel?
- 25 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?