Being the unorganised teenager that I am, I have left it till the last minute to actually logically think about my spending budget for my trip to Paris.
Bit of background to set the scene - I'm 16 and from Scotland, travelling with two of my friends, aged 16 and 17. We are holidaying at one of their grandmother's house on the west coast of France and having a little city break to Paris, just us three. Our stay is in early July (yes I know it's very soon and I am pretty broke!)
* I have already booked and paid for my hotel, and transport INTO and OUT of Paris. *
What I want help with is how much should we budget for:
- intra-city transport
- food (breakfast is covered by our hotel)
- spending money
over the three day stay.
Obviously, I'm aware that the 'spending money' will differ depending on what we want to do. This includes the typical tourist attractions such as going up the Eiffel tower, having a boat ride on the Seine, and visiting the catacombs and maybe attending a cabaret show... Will this be possible as we are under 18?
A lot of the things we want to do are free though, such as visiting the Luxemburg gardens, the sacre coeur and walking down the champs-elysees.
A couple more things (congrats if you're still reading by the way) -
I'm a vegan. My English teacher told me this would be a problem for me as the French are big on not wasting food. However, I didn't imagine this being a problem in a diverse metropolitan city. I welcome any thoughts on this!!
Finally, we aren't planning on going crazy as we aren't big drinkers anyway, but will we be likely to get ID'd. I understand European countries outside of the UK are generally more relaxed, but am I right in thinking that cities are stricter?
Thank you all so so so much for reading. As I said, I'm leaving pretty soon and I'm actually going on holiday beforehand to Cologne (aaahh!!) so I have very little time to prepare. Lesson learnt I suppose...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하이원바카라☯⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☯슈퍼카지노하이원바카라
- 2 동남아바카라⌘⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞⌘슈퍼카지노동남아바카라
- 3 팰리스바카라☁⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☁슈퍼카지노팰리스바카라
- 4 세븐럭바카라☄⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☄슈퍼카지노세븐럭바카라
- 5 하얏트바카라✪⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✪슈퍼카지노하얏트바카라
- 6 외국인바카라♛⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞♛슈퍼카지노외국인바카라
- 7 싱가폴바카라♞⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞♞슈퍼카지노싱가폴바카라
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 마닐라바카라✎⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✎슈퍼카지노마닐라바카라
- 10 베스트바카라☬⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☬슈퍼카지노베스트바카라
- 11 크라운바카라웃⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞웃슈퍼카지노크라운바카라
- 12 아시아바카라இ⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞இ슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 13 코리아바카라¶⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞¶슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 14 워커힐바카라✸⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✸슈퍼카지노워커힐바카라
- 15 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 16 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN