I was trying to figure this out on my own and realized that the only logical choice was to ask the Fodor experts!!!!!!!
We are flying through Madrid Barajas with a 5 hour layover, from 11 am until flight out at 4:30pm. I am traveling with my three teenagers. Two want to see Real Madrid football stadium ("from the outside"), and one wants to see the Guernica which is apparently now at the Reina Sophia museum.
Any possibility of doing this? I thought of taking a cab / maybe Aerocity / maybe pay for "express". But I don't know where the stadium is in relation to the museum? What do you think?
The Herman Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Russia
- 2 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 14 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 15 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
Urgent Advice on Madrid Needed! Is this possible in 5 hours?