I have booked the Le Manoir de Minimes for 6 nights and still have another 4 nights for the Loire and am looking for another location closer to Saumur to do the other places in that part of the Loire valley. I have been researching and people seem to love the Domaine le Haute de Loire (R&L) but they were not available on the dates we needed, so I have booked the Manior de Minimes instead which also looks very nice. However, I am struggling to find a similar quality property near Saumur. The pictures for the Anne d' Anjou do not look that great and Karen Brown calls it a place that 'is nice and run professionally'. The R&L website lists the Chateaux Belmont and the De Marcay as two chateaux in that area but neither have been commented much on in this forum.
Since the hotel stay is very important to us (family with 2 small children), please help me narrow down a wonderful hotel for this area. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 8 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Pay attention to your watches !
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Christmas Day in Granada
- 16 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Venice/Mestre
- 22 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 9 Days in Spain
Urgent - Need really special hotel near Saumur for upcoming trip to Loire this month!