Thanks so much to all who have given their advice on our trip to Croatia. We are headed out this week. Our only remaining issue is how to book a ferry ticket from Split to Ancona. We've literally been trying to find a way for a couple of weeks with no luck. Has anyone out there done an advance booking for the Italian ferry Adriatica Navigazione or for SNAV. Jadrolinija is fully booked, but nobody can seem to give us information on the two Italian lines (we've tried emailing, faxing, calling...). We're desperate for advice as we really need to book the ferry before we leave this week. A thousand thanks for any help!
URGENT - leaving for Croatia this week!
- 1 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 2 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 3 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 4 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 Florence to nice- help
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 15 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 19 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 just want to know
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July