Thanks so much to all who have given their advice on our trip to Croatia. We are headed out this week. Our only remaining issue is how to book a ferry ticket from Split to Ancona. We've literally been trying to find a way for a couple of weeks with no luck. Has anyone out there done an advance booking for the Italian ferry Adriatica Navigazione or for SNAV. Jadrolinija is fully booked, but nobody can seem to give us information on the two Italian lines (we've tried emailing, faxing, calling...). We're desperate for advice as we really need to book the ferry before we leave this week. A thousand thanks for any help!
URGENT - leaving for Croatia this week!
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Barcelona to Positano
- 4 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 16 Almalfi in Late March??
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 Four Days in Seville
- 19 Tour-Free Travel
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 22 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning