I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Favorites
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 21 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 24 Trip to Switzerland
- 25 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London