I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 2 Versailles
- 3 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 4 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 7 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 8 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 9 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Athens
- 17 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour