I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 4 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 5 French Prem Train Fares
- 6 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 7 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 8 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 9 Rome Private Tours
- 10 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 11 Three days in Athens
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 14 Passport
- 15 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 16 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 17 Intercity Train
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 24 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 25 Switzerland 5 days