I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 1 day trip from Nice
- 6 Norway holiday locations
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 9 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 12 Planning Advice!
- 13 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 17 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 20 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 21 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 24 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 25 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details