I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 7 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 8 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 9 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 10 Rome at Christmas
- 11 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 12 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 16 Luggage on trains/security?
- 17 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 21 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 22 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 25 Norwegian air