I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovania & Croatia
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 BIKE AND BARGE
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 VRBO Neighborhood
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 French Riviera
- 25 Southern Italy