I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland/France/Spain
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 6 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 7 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 10 Car rental leaving Rome
- 11 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 12 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 13 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Greece in March?
- 17 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions