I am visiting this area in June. Are there day cruises to tour the historic/scenic 70 km stretch.
Is there a ferry service that I can travel from one town to another?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 2 Norway and Netherlands
- 3 Cinque Terre
- 4 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 5 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 6 Need trip planning help…How to narrow down
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 9 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 10 Travel help laundary
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 6 nights in Dublin
- 13 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 17 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 18 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 19 Beaune train station rental car return
- 20 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 21 Japan or Italy next spring
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice