My Roadtrip is booked from Venice to Paris, Honfleur, Amboise up to Sarlat. I am uncertain about the following:
1. Travel from Sarlat to Gordes/St Remy via Carcassone or the ? more scenic route via Carjac, Figeac, Rodez, Millau and Montpellier.
2. Either way the above is too long for us to do in one day, and I am thinking of one stay-over along the way, thereby limiting travel to 3-4 hours per day. Where?
3. Should we stay in Gordes or St Remy? Will spend 7 days there.
4. From Gordes/St Remy we need to head north. Idea is to spend 4 days in village/town/city and then leave for Hagnau-am-Bodensee for the weekend and then drive to Zurich for flight back to South Africa. I considered Dijon, which is approx. 3 to 4 hours from Hagnau, but is that the best choice?
Your input and advice is appreciated.
Regards, de Wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!