My Roadtrip is booked from Venice to Paris, Honfleur, Amboise up to Sarlat. I am uncertain about the following:
1. Travel from Sarlat to Gordes/St Remy via Carcassone or the ? more scenic route via Carjac, Figeac, Rodez, Millau and Montpellier.
2. Either way the above is too long for us to do in one day, and I am thinking of one stay-over along the way, thereby limiting travel to 3-4 hours per day. Where?
3. Should we stay in Gordes or St Remy? Will spend 7 days there.
4. From Gordes/St Remy we need to head north. Idea is to spend 4 days in village/town/city and then leave for Hagnau-am-Bodensee for the weekend and then drive to Zurich for flight back to South Africa. I considered Dijon, which is approx. 3 to 4 hours from Hagnau, but is that the best choice?
Your input and advice is appreciated.
Regards, de Wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 9 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 19 Last minute trip to Capri
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 23 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 weekend from cologne germany