My Roadtrip is booked from Venice to Paris, Honfleur, Amboise up to Sarlat. I am uncertain about the following:
1. Travel from Sarlat to Gordes/St Remy via Carcassone or the ? more scenic route via Carjac, Figeac, Rodez, Millau and Montpellier.
2. Either way the above is too long for us to do in one day, and I am thinking of one stay-over along the way, thereby limiting travel to 3-4 hours per day. Where?
3. Should we stay in Gordes or St Remy? Will spend 7 days there.
4. From Gordes/St Remy we need to head north. Idea is to spend 4 days in village/town/city and then leave for Hagnau-am-Bodensee for the weekend and then drive to Zurich for flight back to South Africa. I considered Dijon, which is approx. 3 to 4 hours from Hagnau, but is that the best choice?
Your input and advice is appreciated.
Regards, de Wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte