My Roadtrip is booked from Venice to Paris, Honfleur, Amboise up to Sarlat. I am uncertain about the following:
1. Travel from Sarlat to Gordes/St Remy via Carcassone or the ? more scenic route via Carjac, Figeac, Rodez, Millau and Montpellier.
2. Either way the above is too long for us to do in one day, and I am thinking of one stay-over along the way, thereby limiting travel to 3-4 hours per day. Where?
3. Should we stay in Gordes or St Remy? Will spend 7 days there.
4. From Gordes/St Remy we need to head north. Idea is to spend 4 days in village/town/city and then leave for Hagnau-am-Bodensee for the weekend and then drive to Zurich for flight back to South Africa. I considered Dijon, which is approx. 3 to 4 hours from Hagnau, but is that the best choice?
Your input and advice is appreciated.
Regards, de Wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 5 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 6 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 Azores
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 Connection time in Athens?
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 14 Short Trip in July
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Escorted Tours
- 22 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 23 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing