News in Spanish:
The strikes will take place in all areas of AENA (the Spanish airport authority):
February: On October 11 to 13 hours.
March: The 10th of 15-24 hours. 24-hour strike on 19 and 22.
April: The 1st of 15-24 hours. 24-hour strike 2.5 and 6. On 30 15-24 hours.
May: 24-hour strike on 14 and 17 (affects only the centers of Madrid).
June: On 3 15-24 hours. 24-hour strike on 4.7 and 30.
July: Strike 24 hours on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15 and 31.
August: Strike 24 hours on days 1, 2, 14, 30 and 31.
Strikes is all about the forthcoming privatization of AENA.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 15 Which Day?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
News in Spanish: