News in Spanish:
The strikes will take place in all areas of AENA (the Spanish airport authority):
February: On October 11 to 13 hours.
March: The 10th of 15-24 hours. 24-hour strike on 19 and 22.
April: The 1st of 15-24 hours. 24-hour strike 2.5 and 6. On 30 15-24 hours.
May: 24-hour strike on 14 and 17 (affects only the centers of Madrid).
June: On 3 15-24 hours. 24-hour strike on 4.7 and 30.
July: Strike 24 hours on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15 and 31.
August: Strike 24 hours on days 1, 2, 14, 30 and 31.
Strikes is all about the forthcoming privatization of AENA.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 13 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 20 A week in the Occitanie
- 21 Munich and....???
- 22 Iceland March Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
News in Spanish: