This worked for me back in 2000, and I hope it will again. I was at the market in Florence last week, and there was a man making bent wire necklaces. I bought for all of my nieces, and he made me a very good price. They are adorable, and I will keep them for Christmas presents. Unfortunately, I forgot one. I have looked online, and they are just so much more expensive here. Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me? I will be glad to send the money ahead of time, and I can tell you exactly where he is!
Unusual request for anyone going to Florence soon
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 rand versus euro
- 7 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 8 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 London & Surrounding Area
- 13 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 14 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...