My family and I have come to Paris several times, (I spent a year abroad in college many years ago, my 17 year old daughter has spent 6 weeks with a family, we've come for several short trips over the years) and we are coming back in March for a week. We'd love to do something we haven't done yet and go to places we haven't seen. Does anyone have ideas for us?
Unusual out-of-the-way non-touristy places to go in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 4 Getting around in Tuscany
- 5 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 9 Public transport from Ostuni
- 10 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 11 British drivers
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 14 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 17 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!