My family and I have come to Paris several times, (I spent a year abroad in college many years ago, my 17 year old daughter has spent 6 weeks with a family, we've come for several short trips over the years) and we are coming back in March for a week. We'd love to do something we haven't done yet and go to places we haven't seen. Does anyone have ideas for us?
Unusual out-of-the-way non-touristy places to go in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 2 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Ireland's west coast
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?