This is for your general information
Much to my dismay, I discovered yesterday,that my phone server, FIDO (run by ROGERS)
refused to unlock my recently acquired Iphone
The reason given: you have to have a Iphone for 90 days before they will unlock it
I have had my phone for 85 days now
That we have 5 lines with Fido for over 20 years had no impact with the person in charge of ublocking the phone
I was told to call FIDO on day 90 (when I will be in a small village in Greece!!!) and they would do it then
By the way, the phone must be reset after it is unlocked
Not being all that tech-savvy, this is not a good option for me
I will certainly manage
I actually did not want to rent a pricy GPS and just use Google maps when necessary on the phone
That is all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Alitala