This is for your general information
Much to my dismay, I discovered yesterday,that my phone server, FIDO (run by ROGERS)
refused to unlock my recently acquired Iphone
The reason given: you have to have a Iphone for 90 days before they will unlock it
I have had my phone for 85 days now
That we have 5 lines with Fido for over 20 years had no impact with the person in charge of ublocking the phone
I was told to call FIDO on day 90 (when I will be in a small village in Greece!!!) and they would do it then
By the way, the phone must be reset after it is unlocked
Not being all that tech-savvy, this is not a good option for me
I will certainly manage
I actually did not want to rent a pricy GPS and just use Google maps when necessary on the phone
That is all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 19 Transportation
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Things to do in Montpellier
- 22 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Portugal by Train or Car?