This is for your general information
Much to my dismay, I discovered yesterday,that my phone server, FIDO (run by ROGERS)
refused to unlock my recently acquired Iphone
The reason given: you have to have a Iphone for 90 days before they will unlock it
I have had my phone for 85 days now
That we have 5 lines with Fido for over 20 years had no impact with the person in charge of ublocking the phone
I was told to call FIDO on day 90 (when I will be in a small village in Greece!!!) and they would do it then
By the way, the phone must be reset after it is unlocked
Not being all that tech-savvy, this is not a good option for me
I will certainly manage
I actually did not want to rent a pricy GPS and just use Google maps when necessary on the phone
That is all!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Hilton CPH no loner
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 French Wedding
- 10 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 11 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam