I am a university student (b.Com Honours in Management) residing in Malta. I am conducting research-discussion for my thesis on the Effects of Online Marketing For Maltese Cultural Sites of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples.
I assure everyone i am a university student with no intentions of gaining any profit etc.. i would greatly appreciate your help.
Now.. anyone who is interested in coming (or came) to MALTA - WITH CULTURAL INTERESTS, is invited to enter a discussion blog (similar to here.. fodors) at this address http://spaces.msn.com/members/dalegauci
Your involvment is greatly appreciated
B.Sc.(Business and Computing)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Cutback on Spain trip
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 16 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 17 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
University Student - Please Help in My Research - Malta and Cultural Heritage