I am a university student (b.Com Honours in Management) residing in Malta. I am conducting research-discussion for my thesis on the Effects of Online Marketing For Maltese Cultural Sites of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples.
I assure everyone i am a university student with no intentions of gaining any profit etc.. i would greatly appreciate your help.
Now.. anyone who is interested in coming (or came) to MALTA - WITH CULTURAL INTERESTS, is invited to enter a discussion blog (similar to here.. fodors) at this address http://spaces.msn.com/members/dalegauci
Your involvment is greatly appreciated
B.Sc.(Business and Computing)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 Driving in Croatia
- 10 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 14 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 SNCF - low price for summer
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 19 Transportation Question Italy
- 20 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 21 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 22 Munich Hotel Location
- 23 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 24 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 25 Berner Oberland - Mild winter, early spring
University Student - Please Help in My Research - Malta and Cultural Heritage