I am a university student (b.Com Honours in Management) residing in Malta. I am conducting research-discussion for my thesis on the Effects of Online Marketing For Maltese Cultural Sites of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples.
I assure everyone i am a university student with no intentions of gaining any profit etc.. i would greatly appreciate your help.
Now.. anyone who is interested in coming (or came) to MALTA - WITH CULTURAL INTERESTS, is invited to enter a discussion blog (similar to here.. fodors) at this address http://spaces.msn.com/members/dalegauci
Your involvment is greatly appreciated
B.Sc.(Business and Computing)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Ireland one week
- 23 Berlin restaurant recs
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 Spain Trip Report
University Student - Please Help in My Research - Malta and Cultural Heritage