I am a university student (b.Com Honours in Management) residing in Malta. I am conducting research-discussion for my thesis on the Effects of Online Marketing For Maltese Cultural Sites of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples.
I assure everyone i am a university student with no intentions of gaining any profit etc.. i would greatly appreciate your help.
Now.. anyone who is interested in coming (or came) to MALTA - WITH CULTURAL INTERESTS, is invited to enter a discussion blog (similar to here.. fodors) at this address http://spaces.msn.com/members/dalegauci
Your involvment is greatly appreciated
B.Sc.(Business and Computing)
University Student - Please Help in My Research - Malta and Cultural Heritage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Venice Banning Fodors
- 3 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 4-6 weeks
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Clearsky Holidays
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer