I am a university student (b.Com Honours in Management) residing in Malta. I am conducting research-discussion for my thesis on the Effects of Online Marketing For Maltese Cultural Sites of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples.
I assure everyone i am a university student with no intentions of gaining any profit etc.. i would greatly appreciate your help.
Now.. anyone who is interested in coming (or came) to MALTA - WITH CULTURAL INTERESTS, is invited to enter a discussion blog (similar to here.. fodors) at this address http://spaces.msn.com/members/dalegauci
Your involvment is greatly appreciated
B.Sc.(Business and Computing)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 파워볼사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Where in Greece
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 20 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 21 Vatican tour
- 22 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 23 Day in Capri
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 TSA Precheck
University Student - Please Help in My Research - Malta and Cultural Heritage